Saturday, July 5, 2008

Frienemies

My boys are normally very lovely towards each other and spend an ample amount of time in each others company. Will spends most of his time making Fluffy clean and smelling yummy and Fluffy obliges because, well, Fluffy knows he's icky and his fluff takes a lot of work. After battling this last month with tuffs like at Morgs house and a seriously hot and panting cat, Dave and I had Fluffy shaved this morning. 

We had a bit of trouble this morning because we are new in the area, we don't know where a fabulous groomer is and I didn't have time to scout out the perfect place. Thus we called the first place near U. Village and I must say, we are impressed. They are a shelter, groomer, pet store in one!!! I LOVE them:) Dave got to see little babies being fed with bottle and big kitties alike. Oh I wish I could have been there....

So, I came home from a lovely wedding with Brandy to find my pitiful kitty hunched in the corner hall. Why you ask? Because his brother is an asshole thats why!!! Every time we take him to the vet or the groomers, Fluffy gets a scent on him that makes Will turn into satin's feline and makes Fluffy feel like he has the plague. My poor baby is all shaved and scrawny, lookin for some love and support from his brother and all he gets are hisses like I have never heard. He was growling at Fluffy in my kitchen nook and the window was open and some guys from the other apartment complex looked over and asked, "Is that your cat?" Embarrasses and fuming I said yes and shamed Will for his unthoughtfulness and insensitive behavior. I truly don't know what to do. I feel like Will kicks Fluffy hard when he is already down. I asked the pet place if I could bring Will as well so they would both have the smell and she said that it wasn't a good idea:(

Thus, WWIII is at my house tonight. We will sleep soundly to growling and hissing with a scared and slightly colder Fluffy between us. I will post pics as soon as Dave shows me how.

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

That happens to my guys too. Everytime they get furminated - everyone is mad and hissing at everyone else. Just give Fluffins extra treats and snuggles... he'll be ok.