Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thoughts



In no particular order:
-Loving my new boots and enjoying my attire creativity because of them
-Missing the presence of good friends
-Thinking of EP a lot lately
-Considering not applying for Doctorate
-Wanting to figure out schedule so that I can permanently incorporate more time with my sister
-Scared that I love staying home so much
-Stressing about internship
-Wondering what I have to do to quit biting my fingernails; I sympathize with smokers
-Doing my Christmas Craft and I love working and creating with my hands
-Want a dog named Fern
-Wish the Mr. Darcy wasn't allergic to himself because soon he will be too expensive
-Been listening to a lot of Don Henley lately
-I need a new hobby

Soon I will actually write something with substance. I feel like I have to have a good come-back topic, which of course, stresses me out because it has to be perfect. More to follow...




3 comments:

elizabeth said...

You are a great little sister

Jordan said...

Taylor, I have the key to stopping biting our nails. I bought this incredibly pretty red nail polish. Let's get manicures and do it together!

P.S. Do you ever stop biting during Halloween because it hurts to carve a pumpkin when you have bitten your nail too low?

Emily said...

Get in touch with me as soon as you figure out the nail biting situation. Your darling HJ has done it since she was 18 months old. It gives her comfort that you do it too, which I find so sweet.

I loved your post about being happy right now.
And then I started craving your apple crisp. damn.
love you love you love you!