Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Birthday Wish

Some ask for money, some ask for clothes, me, I want a Helen. A little bundle of joy.  A sweet girl to cuddle up with and to keep me warm on these rainy summer nights. Who's Helen you ask? Well she's none other than.....
Yup, I want an urban goat. They just made the list for domesticated animals in the urban Seattle area. When I received my registration for the boys in the mail, there was a special box to X if you had a urban goat. I so badly want this box to apply to me. My X will be there soon....I hope!

Here's to dreaming of you Helen...

2 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

Oh, Helen! Have you seen the Caesar Milan Dog Whisperer on the family that wanted a goat? It wasn't too good - the goat ate everything. Still, I thimk you should get a chihuahua named helen.

Lori Emmerton said...

thank you for clearing up the "Helen" topic for me...adorable, but perhaps wait until you no longer live in an apartment.