Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hibernation

















I have not moved my car since Wednesday morning, we have 7 inches of snow outside, and our neighbors are currently snowboarding down 
Queen Anne Ave. 






Dave and I have been cooped up in our cozy apartment like bears wrapping presents, making anything and everything you can in a crock-pot, watching movies, and snuggling with the boys. During that time, we actually took some photos and remembered how to update them on the laptop. 

It's been amazing, sitting at home with Dave. I have gotten so used to the rush and hustle of everyday life, that it finally cam to a halt and has been moving at a glacial pace since the snow started to fall. I love the snow for many reasons, but this one has now topped the charts. 

The photos consist of our lovely first Christmas tree...I love it! Next is snowy Seattle and Dave and I in snowy Seattle. One of our neighboring streets in all it's winter ice glory. I can't even imagine driving down these roads...Queen Anne is full of a bunch of dumb-asses who constantly think that their expensive SUV's will make it through out wintery tundra. Fluffy in a bag helping us decorate the tree and Will being overly interested in ornaments that are dangling and teasing him daily. Finally, Jabel came over and brought some of his Christmas cheer and taught all of us how to make Christmas Candy Trains! We made those the other night and I got WAY to into it. 

Anyway, this is our holiday season thus far. I hope yours has been as exciting and relaxing as ours!



2 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

You two are so very cutie!

Lori Emmerton said...

i love your new trick! of course, computer savy Dave can figure cool stuff like this...I can hardly wait for your next entry.