Sunday, June 21, 2009

Could do with, Could do without

5 Things I could have done without this week:

1) A phone call that should have ruined my week, but alas, I have learned to expect nothing, therefore feel nothing. 

2) 60+ hours of work, moving, closing a site, and caring for very sad children. That kicked my ass and my feet hurt really bad.

3) Only seeing Leslie once when I wanted to see her every day of the week!

4) Having a stupid amount of homework due and really not having time for it. 

5) Knowing that I am going to run like a mad woman tomorrow as I turn 25 and not being able to throughly enjoy it:(


5 Things I could NOT have done without this week:

1) Dave helping my in anything and everything I did this week because he knew we wouldn't be able to spend time together, instead he did all the bitch work right beside me.

2) Seeing Leslie today!

3) Setting up our new site for the summer and knowing that it looks amazing and feeling like this could be the best summer for some kid in W. Seattle and I get to be a part of it!

4) Although this week with be equally crazy, Annie is in town and I get to do a lot of fun family things!

5) Today. Today I get to be with all of my people and celebrate birthdays, Father's Day, and everything in between. I really love that I get today!

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

Everything is hitting the fan all at once... and you are handling it all with grace and style. I am very proud --- there are no words --- of my strong, powerful, kind, beautiful (those eyes! that skin!) 25-year old. Happy Birthday... I am so glad I am here with you.