Sunday, July 5, 2009

Will.I.Am


On Friday I helped my amazing ex-boss out and watched her 3 girls for the afternoon. They are 3 of the sweetest, kindest, fun kids ever (Miss Joan and Finny still reign as #1). I brought the girls over to my house because they have heard and seen so many pictures of the boys and wanted to see the kitties. 

They walked into the door and Fluffy was all about it! I could hear his little, I mean really little, mind screaming, "Yeah 3 more people who can pet me!!!" Meanwhile, I look over to Will and his ears instantly plastered back and he got fluffy tail....ummmm, ok. We walk down the hall only to catch his enormous body flattening and squeezing underneath the sofa. Right, point taken, Will does not like kids. 

And there he stayed until 20 minutes ago. 2 and 1/2 days later!!!! That's right, my cat pouted all weekend and would NOT come out from underneath the sofa. It didn't matter that I was showering Fluffy in attention, laying out every treat imaginable, or offering people food, no matter, my cat would not budge. We would lean down and shove toys and he would literally bat them back out at us, as to say, "Fuck OFF!!!!" 

Now that he is out, he is wondering around like "Hey, now where is all that delicious shit you planned on giving me, but I had to make my point very clear?" We are currently giving him anything and everything he wants in order to keep him out from under the sofa. I think our neighbors across the way who can see in our apartment think we are very odd as they are watching us follow him around like a two year old does it's mother. I am currently my cat's obedient slave. How sad.

Must run, my Sofa Cat is demanding attention and snacks while threatening sofa time if his needs are not met RIGHT NOW!

1 comment:

Lori Emmerton said...

Will is certainly the most intense cat we have had in the family. He is so fun and interesting. It's amazing that you were able to add Fluffy to your family..I don't think it can grow without some major cat therapy for Will.