Monday, November 9, 2009

Date Crasher

I forgot how much funnier things are around my sister.

On Friday night, I was going to take Dave on a surprise dinner at his favorite, Benihana. I called Mrs. Smith to see if she had the coupon card, and she gladly invited herself to join. Yes please! So, we got to the restaurant and the server added a high chair to our table where the Misses and I, in unison, rolled our eyes and began imagining a loud, crying, ugly baby, ugh. Anyway, this is when I remembered why I just LOVE being with my sister. Everything is funnier. Not just a little funnier, but cross your legs and hope you don't wet yourself funny. Dave was a great sport, joining when necessary, and letting us pick off his plate.

In all, this was one of the best nights I have had in a while. I laughed the entire time! I want to do this every month, and hopefully Smith can join us the next time! Thanks for crashing my date night sister, we had a blast!

3 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

I can just picture it! How cutie you guys are.

The Wife said...

That was fun. Thanks for letting me crash your date!

Taylor said...

Yup, anytime sister!