Monday, November 30, 2009

Game Night, Every Night

Dave and I sat down last night played 12 rounds of Yahtzee! 12 ROUNDS!!!! That's the equivalent of 2.5 hours of Yahtzee. We bought the game this weekends at Rite Aid for $5 thinking that it might be a fun and cheap game to bring to parties, as it is easy and everyone already knows how to play. Little did we know that we would be playing it nightly and it would be immediately added to our queue of games:)

I have seriously adore that Dave and I play a LOT of games. Instead of watching TV or doing something that engages us separately, we love playing games together. I would say that 5 out of seven nights include at least one or more rounds of Cribbage and we have now incorporated Gin-Rummy (Grandpa Dick style!), Yahtzee & Sequence to our regular line up. We throw on some Christmas music and let the games begin!!!

3 comments:

Lori Emmerton said...

you guys really have your priorities correct. Keep up the game time...

Sheri Nugent said...

You guys are the cutie-est EVER!

Emily said...

You two are the cutest! I friggin LOVE Yahtzee. Oh, the sound of the dice in the cup! We would play for HOURS in college. I think I'm going to have to head over to Rite Aid...