Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My 26th Year

Today I turned 26. I usually don't feel my age unless I think of Mrs. Smith's age, and I think" Holy Cow!!!!! She's old, so that makes me....Oh boy!" Anyway, 26 is nothing and I really feel just the same. Because I feel like nothing has changed, I wanted to set some goals and predictions for this year ahead on my way towards 27.

1) I will have a life changing moment
2) I will get a job I love, not just like, but LOVE
3) I will be shocked to the point of utter confusion
4) There will be a loss that shatters me, but I will come to the other side okay
5) I will celebrate because something wonderful will happen to a person I hold so dear

To those who I love, if you notice a moment listed above, make sure I see it and bask in it. Often we pass right by the moments that make up a great year, and I really want to slow down and notice this year.

Cheers to 26!


1 comment:

Lori Emmerton said...

We all love you and loved celebrating your 26th birthday. I'm sure you will discover your goals and moments in the upcoming year.

True, it will be a hard one to swallow with Mrs. Smith turning 29! How can you girls have a mom that is 37? Lucky I guess!