Friday, August 13, 2010

Brag Page


Okay, I have to brag about my AMAZING boyfriend!!!! Boyfriend took 2 MBA classes this semester, business law and accounting something-or-the-other. Anyway, he had projects and finals in both classes and he called me this morning to report the results of his first class!!!

Get ready....

100% on his project-class average was 84%
92% on his final-class average was 82%

That's right, my boyfriend is a superstar!!!!!! I couldn't be more excited and proud of him. Seriously, I am beaming with cup-runith-over pride and joy.

I love you sweet Dave and always knew you would do amazing at this. I cannot wait to see what the next 8 quarters have in store for you and WOW, do I love being around you and your wonderfulness:)

PS He is so good looking in this photo that it make my tummy flutter and heart hurt. I hope that is normal:)

4 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

I am so proud of Dave! I pretty much expected that he would be "that guy" in grad school. The one who just breezes through the business and math classes like he was born to do it. It is so fun to excel at what you're great at - and I am thrilled that he is doing this. Also thrilled that you know what grad school is like and can fully appreciate this accomplishment! Happy happy for both of you - such a great team.

The Wife said...

Yeah Dave!!! That's fantastic

Lori Emmerton said...

Contrats to Dave!

I too, love the picture. How is it fair that someone can be so handsome and smart???

I love the most, on how much you and Dave love each other!

Emily said...

Let's hear it for hot smarties! (both of you)