Friday, July 30, 2010

Purebred Payback


Oh, Mr. Darcy. I mean, Fluff. He is sick...again. Yesterday I came home from meeting with clients that have such a laundry list of issues that I sat with the mother and talked about the weather for 20 minutes. She said, "Hold on, can we talk about something adults would talk about then we can talk about my family. I feel like I only yell at my kids and I just want one conversation today to be about nothing to do with them. Am I a selfish Mom for that?" No, she isn't.

Anyway, I came home and Fluff has some serious drippy eye. It is like a mini-Niagara. His precious little eye-lids are all swollen and he looks like a pirate because he keeps it closed. Sad story Fluff.

I found a cat-only cat clinic up the road we are going check out since the really convenient one across the street is full of a bunch of crazies, as I found out when Georgia decided to jump a deck while Mama was out of town. Ugh.

Anyway, Fluff is going there today to check what his pureblood-Persian-inbred-self has this time. Wish us luck and a happy Friday to you all.

EP, for some reason the second I have down time and clearing my head, I am thinking of you. Don't know why, but I hope all is well and I am sending every good thought I have left from this week to you. Give the "two" a snuggle for me and lets chat soon. XOX to you.

4 comments:

The Wife said...

If you want to try something before your vet appointment, i have an antibiotic ointment that my vet gave me for carrie's eye when it was the niagara that you can have...

Taylor said...

I might take you up one that. I called the vet nurse and she said it's not much to worry about if the niagara is clear and not goopy. Luckily, his is clear. I made an appointment for Monday instead to see if it went away by then.

Sheri Nugent said...

Oh so happy we have pet insurance, right?

Emily said...

Hope kitty eyes get better. Eye drama sucks.
Thanks for thinking of me, girl. I'm pretty beaten down lately. They are taking me off of my lupus drugs to get at the stomach issues. My body don't likey. I feel ancient. Blah.
BIG smooches to you though.