Thursday, August 21, 2008

Faults of Faux


Ever since I got spray tanned on Tuesday night, my life has revolved around not upsetting the tan. Example: I have an itch on my leg. Do I itch it? NO!!! I am deathly nervous that my tan will scratch off. The girl at the London House (P.S. The only reason I like London thus far) told me that once the top layer of my skin is rubbed off or disturbed, my tan will be gone! I don't think she told me this to frighten me, but I have had nightmares about rubbing or scratching my skin and ending up looking like a mangy calico cat for the wedding. On the up side, I love being so tan with out much effort....other than not touching, sitting, scratching, moving, or any other skin touching activity. Furthermore, I had my touch up tonight and I am again fretting about my rubbing and touching. I even considered sleeping in a different bed from Da because we have two queens in our Camp Wedding suite. Then I (When I mean "I" I mean "We" because once I shared this idea with him he rolled his eyes and said, "Um, whatever Tay. It's just a tan.") realized I was ridiculous and I'm letting skin dye dictate my choices. This is stupid. I curse you spray tan....but please look good for Sunday:)

No comments: