Sunday, April 19, 2009

ABC Family

I love a good teen movie almost as much as I love a good teen show. Lately, I have been using the excuse that I want to know "my kids and what their into," but seriously, I'm lying. I just LOVE awkward moments, ugly kids, and teenage conversation. I started watching The Secret Life of an American Teenager and I can't get enough. It is terrible, TERRIBLE television, but it is a train-wreck I just cannot take my eyes from. Dave painstakingly watches with me, huffing and puffing throughout the entire show. So now that the season is over, I have started to scope out my new cheesy, god-awful, embarrassing show. Unfortunately, my shitty-show standards are set rather high and nothing has caught my eye, until tonight. A MADE FOR TV MOVIE!!!!! Not only does it have an awful title, My Fake Fiance, but it also has Melissa Joan Hart and, wait for it,.......JOEY LAWRENCE! I'm half way through it now, and it has not disappointed. It sucks with wonderfully awkward acting and a stupid plot! Thank you ABC Family:) 

PS They have a show called Greek and their logo is a HUGE red keg cup. Is it just me or is that a tid-bit inappropriate?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will love Greek - ignore the red cup -- it is well written with fun pop culture references and well acted with characters you will fall in love with....

Taylor said...

Hey thanks my mystery friend:)