Friday, April 17, 2009

Trying it on for Size

As I near the end of my schooling, by near I mean one year left, I have found myself playing "house" with my soon-to-be title as therapist. Evey once and a while I find myself taking everyday concerns and complaints and analyzing them, weighing the options, then suggesting theoretical perspective. I am not sure if I am bothering people or have become overwhelming in regular conversation, but I think I love it. It came on suddenly and completely by surprise, I can talk therapist now!

3 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

Yes you can! You now have a therapist vocabulary and you have always been very insightful! You have found your calling. And, by the way, this family NEEDS a therapist!

I joke. Hee hee! :-)

Good job. I can't wait to call you Dr. Precious. And don't think I won't do it in front of patients.

Lori Emmerton said...

Good job! But only do it when people want you to...I'll let you know when I'm ready :) You are the most mature and sensible 24 almost 25yr old I know....can you spell PROUD???

Emily said...

awesome. bring your therapist ass to denver. I have many issues to discuss.