Sunday, January 4, 2009

Absence Made My Heart Grow Fonder



We went for a friends/snowboarding extravaganza this past weekend at Mt Hood. It was lovely, exhausting, relaxing, and painful all at the same time. It was the final celebration for dear Ivy's birthday and it was as wonderful as Ivy herself. Only glitch, I missed my kitties. I know it's lame, but after a day of cold, snowing exhaustion, all I wanted was all of that great company and my cats on my lap. I am SO that cat lady and I embrace this part of me whole-heartedly, but I just wish everyone else was too. 

When I came home, they were waiting patiently and ran right to me. I just love them. I sat down, read my blog friends, and got updated on all of my missed people with my boys in my lap. 

Strange but, I missed my peeps if only for 4 days...Happy New Year:) 

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

I know what you mean... I am so interested in just hanging out with my guys right now. I've even been sleeping with Finny because I missed him so much. (He takes up a lot of room).