Friday, January 16, 2009

My Dear Mrs. Smith,

How do I calm your sensitive soul? With each comment suggesting actions as our fault, you are so quick to defend. I love your passion and dedication for justice. You need to be heard. I think this is the only way for you to find resolution.

Let me tell you this, you were/are not at fault. We did nothing to deserve this although we have been punished for years. I embrace your pain because it is mine as well. I too think it unfortunate that no one sees us, or for what it was like for us. I don't care about what happened to the couple involved, but i do care what happened to the children involved. Why doesn't anyone else?

Your efforts are endless and those to be in awe of. When I say, "We have to live with the decisions the adults around us created for us," I am serious. We were and are powerless in this kind of dispute. No amount of testimony or explanations will ever suffice years of lies and cover-ups.

I am sorry. I wish I good news and uplifting words for you, but sadly I can only offer a suggestion. Stop. Your efforts are glorious but without results. I love you and I hope that you can get to a "f**k it" like I have.

No words can explain the love and admiration I have for you,

Sister

No comments: