Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Past 3 Days

Things I've Loved:

1. The warm weather
2. My at loves to be in the freezer which makes us both happy
3. Moving to a cheaper apartment
4. The quiet in my new surroundings
5. Spending time with my Mom painting
6. Living by Michael and Mallory
7. My new organizational tools from The Container Store
8. New Furniture from Dave's Mom

Things I don't Really Love:

1. Sweating so bad that Dave and I both took about 4 showers a day and my cat were literally panting!
2. My cat loving the freezer so much that he is planted in front of the fridge daily scratching at the door waiting for me to put him at ease in the heat. 
3. Having to paint
4. Trying to fit all of our new furniture in our home and figuring out what piece doesn't make the cut
5. Having to spend 1 hour on getting Will in his carrier...more on this later, this requires a separate post.

In all, we like it! I think I can handle not living o the Hill, but I will throughly miss it! Come see my new house....

2 comments:

Ivy Wilson said...

Congrats on the new place Tay. I hope you Dave and the boys love it:-)

Taylor said...

I miss you Evee!