Sunday, December 6, 2009

Where There is Will, There is a Way


Okay, Fluff needs some dental work. When I mean "some," I mean he needs a lot. Like extracting about 6 teeth from the back of his mouth. I am scared for him and to be honest, I don't like what the vets have told me and I feel like I am not getting my questions answered. Additionally, they are wanting to prevent this from happening to all his teeth so they suggest taking more teeth out "just in case" without any regard for the cost of the surgery nor the fact the we have to consider what we could go without so that Fluffy can feel better. To be frank, we cannot afford a vet bill at all. The only saving grace is that Dave might get a new job offer in January and only then can we potentially purchase surgery for our cat. Want an idea of how much? About $2,000 for the surgery alone, not to mention the post-op appointments, antibiotics, and other requirements of ample cost.

I feel like a bad pet owner because it turns out, I can't afford my pet. I hate feeling like I am compromising his health when he brings so much joy to Dave and I.

Here is the plan, I need your help. I am not a praying person, but I do believe in the power of willing. So, can each of you just help me will the job for Dave? Can you pray, will, send positive energy, or whatever you do to send positivity into the universe, will you do some for us? I really want Fluffy to feel better, and I know that Dave and I would feel better knowing that we have the power to help our little one that bring so much happiness to us.

Thanks for helping...

2 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

Lori used a bit of Grammy's money for Georgia. You could do the same for Fluffins. Just let me know. Meanwhile, I am sending my army of positivity your way.

Sheri Nugent said...

Is this a photo with your new camera? AWESOME!!