Thursday, March 4, 2010

Copy Cat

a month, I would be: December
a day of the week, I would be: Wednesday
a time of day, I would be: 5:40pm
a planet, I would be: Earth
a direction, I would be: West
a historical figure, I would be: Anna Freud
a liquid, I would be: iced tea
a tree, I would be: cherry tree
a plant, I would be: spanish moss
a flower, I would be: lily
a kind of weather, I would be: snowy and dry
a musical instrument, I would be: piano
an animal, I would be: a cat
a color, I would be: yellow
a fruit, I would be: watermelon
a sound, I would be: laughter
an element, I would be: oxygen
a song, I would be: Rhapsody On A Theme, Rachmaninov
a book, I would be: Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
a food, I would be: mashed potatoes or key lime pie
a place, I would be: a garden
a word, I would be: therapist
a scent, I would be: homemade bread
a body part, I would be: arms
an object, I would be: wooden rocking chair
a cartoon character, I would be: Alice
an event, I would be: a family vacation
a number, I would be: 4
an occupation, I would be: florist or a smutty magazine contributor
a mythological being, I would be: Hippocampus
a feeling, I would be: elated
a mineral, I would be: Quartz
a religious icon, I would be: I wouldn't be one.
an art form, I would be: oil on canvas
a symbol, I would be: asterisk
a constellation, I would be: Cygnus

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

I love these! Anna Freud! Spanish moss! Quartz! Rachmaninoff! Love love love.