Monday, March 8, 2010

Surprise!

My vacation surprise was as follows:

TO SEE MY ANNIE FOR 4 WHOLE DAYS!!!!!!! That's right, I am going to LA for the first time in too long to see Annie and bask in her backyard of perfection, eat at the cafe, eat at Shenandoah's, eat at In-and-Out, watch movies, snuggle some cats, snuggle some dogs, walk in the sun, see the beach, read a book, ahhhhhhhh......

I have to give a huge shout-out to Dave for this lovely gift. For months I have gripped about not seeing my Annie and wanting to come see her but not knowing when, how or blah, blah, blah, blah! Times that by 50 and you know a little bit about Dave's past 3 months. I would have been happy with a weekend getaway for 2 to some secluded retreat, but he knows me all too well. Dave knows what I need to rejuvenate and because of this trip, I will rejuvenate the 2 of us. Thank you Dave for understanding I would favor this trip much more than others. I heart you and happy 6 years:)

Thanks Annie for housing us and being a part of my fun surprise:)

2 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

No one is more excited than me. I am already thinking of ideas for us.

The Wife said...

WOW! that's such a great surprise!