Friday, March 12, 2010

MEAN

Someone is threatening me on Facebook and I just hate it! They said they wanted to "kill you (me) bitch." Not only did this mystery person Facebook message me, but also my mom and mentioned Dani Jo in it!!!! This means that this person either, went to high school with me because they are mentioning Dani and I together, or they are really close to me and they know I was close to her in the past. I called Dani, and she has it too! Either way, I really feel icky. I feel violated and nervous. Please stop Facebook person. If I knew you in high school, I am sorry if I was mean. I was a different person with very different priorities going through a VERY tumultuous ordeal called "family" and "high school" all at once. If it is someone who I know now or know well, why? Talk to me, don't threaten me. I'm sorry if I sucked to whoever is doing this, but please stop. Your point was made. I get it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

This infuriates me and now i have my hackles up.
Who does that???
WTF?