Thursday, September 25, 2008

Honeymoon is Over

On my way to work this morning I missed a call from Morgan and I about drove off the road I was laughing so hard. She said the following:

"Hey, I thought I would catch you before you went to work, but I think my relationship with Mexico is about done. I have some sort of funk and I woke up this morning with some kind of rash on my leg that I can only think is an allergic reaction, but I'm not allergic to anything. (Deep Sigh) I think a honeymoon is over once you have a rash. Right, well, I'll call you later to further discuss....Love you, bye"


+ = Yuck!

I heart my sister:)

Come home soon rashy bride...

4 comments:

Ivy Wilson said...

Tay!! That is a horrendously brutal picture of that rash. I think you're sister is going to kill you!!!

Taylor said...

That's not her bum!!!!

Lori Emmerton said...

I sure hope it is very clear that is not Morgan's bum...looks more like Crackie's.

The Wife said...

Um, to clarify: not my bum, not my rash. I had hives from the detergent in the sheets. Just on my legs.