Tuesday, September 2, 2008

porko

Hey all you bloggers!!!! You know when you want to post a comment on someone's blog and you have to enter in those random letters that are all psyched out that you have to squint with one eye and pretend to did a line of coke and LSD to figure it out????? Well, I am always perturbed because the letters are so random and in not particular sequence that the OCD in me wants it SO badly to make sense. Nonetheless, today it finally did

P   O    R    K   O

appeared in perfect penmanship and in blue block lettering! I was so shocked that it made an actual word, well kind of a word, but closer to a word than ever before. I think the blogosphere is finally apologizing for all of my frustration when trying to punch in the letters time and time again!!!!

Thank you blogger:)

Much love to my Denver friend who can't seem to stop herself from having any of the following: surgery, new medical discovery, and/or pink eye. I miss you hope hope you are better without your crawdad.

P.S. I kind of love Sarah Palin because her fam is a bit on the trashy side.....and because I think she might just save us all from grampy Mc-insane!

3 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

I like her kids' names. Bristol is AWESOME. And Willow... and, as Haven K. says... car part names: Trig, Trucker, Lube, whatever the hell they are.

Taylor said...

Bristol is awesome...and preggers:(

Emily said...

thanks for the shoutout!
XOXO