Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nancy Drew




In our teeny-tiny bathroom, which we kindly called the airplane bathroom or Fluffy's favorite room, we have 2 toilet paper holders. Yup, 2. We have one traditional style holder next to the toilet, and another inside the shower. It is built into the tile so I know it was on purpose, but every time I sit down onto the porcelain throne, I stay just one second longer and ponder what the reasoning or purpose of the extra toilet holder might be. Our building was built in the early 50's, so maybe that explains it, but I have yet to break the mystery with my 3rd grade detective work. Until then I will be Nancy Drew-ing in my bathroom.

6 comments:

Ivy Wilson said...

All I can picture is you sitting on the toilet holding a Nancy Drew inspired magnifine glass investigating the mysterious extra t.p. holder. It's an oddly humorus picture:-)

Lori Emmerton said...

that is sort of odd...could it be something to hand a wash cloth?? Perhaps there was a reason my first name wasn't Nancy.

Sheri Nugent said...

If your first name was Nancy - I might have to call you Pantsy! (No, only kidding... you are NOT a pantsy!)

Taylor said...

YIKES!!!! Pantsy...really??? Oh boy:(

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha!!! This made my day! :)

Anonymous said...

This made my day!! haa haa!