Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Imagine

Mom is in Greece and Italy with a large possibility of Croatia and Turkey for the next 3 weeks. I am so jealous I can't stand it. In the past I have been lacking funds to vacation but with all the time in the world, now, I can afford a vacation, but I have NO time what-so-ever. This kind of hilarity only exists in my life and I don't know whether to laugh or cry at it....I suppose I will laugh. Nonetheless, enjoy yourself Mama and I know you and Charley will come back refreshed and in love with Charley's homeland!

2 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

That's a problem alright. Money and no time v. time and no money.

I wish she'd let us know where she is. Has anyone heard?

Lori Emmerton said...

Your time will come for a vacation once you are done with school... remember you are the winner. I have the time and no education. You are the best...