Friday, October 17, 2008

Mojito Magic


My friend K. Hood and I got home from work today and relaxed with a pitcher of Mojitos (Note to self: Dark rum is just as good as light believe it or not!!!! It taste like vanilla mint Orbitz gum...mmmm) and cheese. After several drinks, the TV changed to Walker Texas Ranger. I have never watched this show in my life and it is lots of mullets + bad acting...my favorite. Nonetheless, for year we (us girls) have heard of a famous dance that K. Hood made up as a 3rd grader to the Walker theme song. It has taken YEARS of coaxing and tonight my friends, I have seen the dance. I am here to tell you, it was worth the wait and one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. Full of hand motions, V-fingers across the eyes, tough facial expressions, and all the fixin's were added and these were not just for comic relief. The dance was preformed with complete seriousness and dedication. Lots of self-discipline and practice was put into this production. I loved every minute of it and I was on the brink of wetting myself. I laughed so hard there wasn't any noise and I had slits for eyes! Thanks K. Hood for the performance of a lifetime....glad to be the first critic. I give it 2 V-fingers across the eyes and 2 thumbs up:)


PS Congrats to EP for becoming an Auntie twice over. Meg, you seem like such a great blog mother...hope to meet you soon. Yeah for you:)

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

You make me laugh! What a fun evening!!