Monday, October 27, 2008

A Song for the One I Love

This song is a testament for my love and devotion for the one and only, YOU
(Sing to the tune of America the Beautiful...patriotic, right?!)

Oh, Thanksgiving turkey sandwich
That I consume so fast
Once you touch my lips so sweet
My heart flutters alas

Turkey Sandwich,
Turkey Sandwich
Oh how you taste so good.

With cranberry, potatoes, gravy,
I cannot get enough.

Now walk yourself, correction, run to the nearest Metropolitan Market and get a Turkey Dinner Sandwich. It is blissful and glutenous. I love it...

2 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

And I NEED one!! Oh boy that sounds good!

Lori Emmerton said...

you are lucky that the Met Market is so close to your house or am I the lucky one that its not so convenient as its one of my favorite shopping or just window shopping places...right up there with Nordstrom!