Friday, October 3, 2008

Palin Predicament

What I like:

1. Cute glasses
2. Perfectly styled hair
3. I like most of her children's names
4. ?.....Can't think of anything else:(

What I don't like:

1. Ban on gay marriage
2. Wanting to overturn Roe v. Wade
3. She flat out has no idea what she is talking about
4. She likes John McCain
5. That she brings her troop of children everywhere when she should have them in school
6. Creationism taught in school
7. Her pregnant teen daughter
8. In comprarison, I had travelled more than she by the age of 12. I don't call my time forgiegn policy experience or international affairs, yet she does and 2 of the 3 place she has been have been layovers for no more than 4 hours.
9. Her interview with Katie Couric...enough said
10. She says she is middle class, but check out her home

Of course there are more reasons, but I just can't stomach anymore talk about her. Really, I get sick in the stomach and imagine my life in Canada if she and old man river are elected.




3 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

Yer darn right she shouldn't be vice president... fer gosh sakes, wur gettin' a bad deal with Sarah... say it ain't so, Joe... yer tarn tootin'!

Lori Emmerton said...

thank you for the great summarization...now can you give me one on Gregoire and Rozzi???

Lori Emmerton said...

added to Sheri's comment..can't see her with "Maverick" playing White House games.