Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Top 3 Readings of Today:

1. Read EP blog and wanted to climb through my screen and b*tch slap the ignoramus posting comments full of inaccurate facts and egocentric values. Ugh!! I feel dirty when I am around or read about people such and them.

2. Read Mrs. Smith's blog about the beloved Haven Kimmel and proceeded to read either blog to the staff at the YMCA. All of them were either sick to their stomachs or doing the potty dance. I, on the other hand, had the look of shock with the hand over my mouth. Again, ugh...

3. Opened an email with Boss Kim and it was the Big Y asking for her to come in and do dishes. This is funny and rather offensive, because Boss Kim is the director of the program. PROBLEM SOLVE PEOPLE!!!! There is 6+ staff people, someone, anyone, can do the dishes. WTF???

No comments: