Friday, May 23, 2008

7 more weeks to go...

I had class on Wednesday, and it was hell. Correction, the classes were refreshing and fun, but the 9 hours straight without a break, was not as exhilarating. I am trying to make my schedule as simple as possible, but I am dying here. My job is demanding as all get up, my school requires far more work than feasibly possible in one week, I feel like I live in my car, and I miss my family, friends, Dave and cats. The only bright side of this, is that I have only 7 more weeks. That means only 7 more trips down to Olympia and only 7 more weeks of crazy juggling.

On a good note, after this 7 weeks, begins a summer of excitement and chaos. What more could I ask for? I get to go to 2 weddings one of which I get to wear a pretty dress and be Morgs right-hand-lady, spend a weekend with Miss Joan, hopefully go on that trip Dave and I have been planning for 2 years, see my Annie, turn 24, experience how hot an old apartment really can get on Queen Anne, start a new job, finish a second quarter towards my masters, see my kitties turn 2, and just enjoy the sun!

It is starting off rocky, but I have high hopes for this summer.

Side notes:
Morgs: Im glad your fridge is working, I told you it would be fine! Sorry about work, find comfort that I have yet to find a fault in you.
Mom: YEAH for your new kitties! I love when new members join our obsession...give Abner and Chloe a snuggle from their sis Tay!!!!
Sheri: Your vet is a dumb-dumb. Im actually quite pissed at them...I miss you.

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

Grad school will TOTALLY pay off, my Precious. The two years will be over before you know it. Hang in there.

You are so right about my vet. Love you and miss you.