Saturday, April 19, 2008

Déjà vu

I feel like I've done this before....wait I have! MOVING DAY:) Remember when I moved to California, then out of Sheri's, then back to Seattle, then to England, now to Queen Anne? I feel like I should start my own reality show like "Where in the U.S. (because we all know I probably can't leave the U.S. for a while...) is Taylor?" Fun right????

Anyway, today I leave, yet again, hoping that this move sticks. Mom is of course crying but making me food, and I am smiling but shocked about how much crap I have...it's a good day. My fingers have blisters on them because I insisted that we paint before, might I add, this is not the first time Dave has been 100% right and I choose not to listen. Hence the blisters. Oh well, new furniture, new paint, lots of homework, 2 angry cats, a sad mom, what else could a girl hope for?

Please visit me...

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

I can't wait to visit you. I am resisting calling you 10 times today to ask a thousand dopey questions... because I know you are tryingto write your paper, arrange furniture, et... all while being somewhat sick. (You Seattle people are always sick, by the way). See you in 4 days!!