Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hello Gorgeous!

I used to be a nanny for a tyrant. Then shortly after I became a nanny for a goddess. Her children are the most endearing, lovable, sweetest children I have ever met. Also, they are so cute. You might think that them being cute is irrelevant, but I don't like ugly kids. They are beautiful. Nonetheless, Hadley, the smartest 5 year old I have ever met, I think I love her more because when I am around her, she reminds me of what my sister might have been like when she was young. I feel like I am meeting Morgan a little bit more through Hadley. Deep right? Anyway, Hadley used to look up at the sun when It was shining, and say with her arms wide open and her eyes shut, "Hello Gorgeous!" Yesterday was a rare sight, Seattle hit 80 degrees. Mind you this is the same Seattle that 3 weeks ago was snowing. I woke up thought of Miss Joan (Hadley) and opened my arms, closed my eyes, and welcomed the sun. I hope there is much more to come. Here's to missing you Miss Joan....

No comments: