Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Just because I'm drunk doesn't mean my tears are fake..."

What a weekend of fun! I had a glorious time really meeting Tyler's family, seeing the vineyard and winery, cake tasting (mmmmm...), drinking delicious wine, and selecting flowers! What more could a girl ask for? Oh, maybe the best company ever:) 

Dave and I just got home and my lovely friend Savvy B. watched the boys for me. And guess what? She got us fresh flowers for us when we got home....she will certainly be watching my two monsters again. 

I love coming home to them, because I can tell they miss me. They weave in and out of my legs making me trip and fall, cuddle to the point of biting me, scratch at my legs for thousands of treats, ahhhh, true love. 

Anyway, I have a bunch of homework to do, cut Dave's hair, and cookies to make. It's raining and I couldn't think of a better welcome home. 

Thanks to my favorite people for making this weekend so enjoyable. Time with you all is priceless...

PS Morgan, I will try and resist acting out the quote above, but I fear it may be unavoidable. So sorry sister...

3 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

Cry away, my Precious - it will distract everyone from MY tears!

Lori Emmerton said...

tears would be a gentle reaction as to what to expect from me...bawling???now that's unsightly.

Sheri Nugent said...

On another subject: My Precious, I hope you didn't take offense at the Blog-critique of the W. Letters. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Christmas books - and want to do them every year. I also love our critical book club --- love the book or not, the book club dialogue is very fun... and I love hashing out the pros and cons of the books. I hope you enjoy it too. The books are fun. But the sharing of our opinions is the best part for me.