Monday, April 21, 2008

Self-Diagnosing

Today has been an off day. It had to have been a compilation of things that I willl list below, but I hate this feeling. Maybe it is one or more of the following, you decide the combo that pushed this day over the edge:

1) Woke up too early to a hall full of cardboard after a late night and couldn't go back to sleep.
2) Finished a final paper and wondering if it's good enough.
3) Tired of worrying about Mr. Darcy and how he is allergic to his own plaque on his teeth. Which doesn't seem like a problem except I know now that he is off his meds his gums are hurting and he won't let me touch his face.
4) Mentally calculating how much it will be to sen him to the vet again.
5) Picking up Grammy and her telling me her sadnesses (Morgan-I know this is not a word...get over it)
6) Getting to school to find study partners in a foul mood as well.
7) Talking to my favorite person, Annie, and making her upset with me.
8) Sulking in class
9) Driving past the exit to my home with mom and not taking it
10) Missing my mom
11) Coming home to a hall full of cardboard
12) Having an interesting tension headache and HUGE knot in my stomach.

What do you think? Recipe for a bad day? Not devastating but no good nonetheless. I have higher hopes for tomorrow. I hope you all had a lovely day and I promise sunny words from me tomorrow....

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

I promise, my Precious, I am/was not upset with you. I swear, the thoughts in my mind were anger - but not at you - but at lovely Grammy. For being her typical self. I gave a lot of thought to what you said - and I agree. I will not force her to move. But I haven't broken that news to your mom yet. Problem is... we just don't know what the right thing to do is. And we are trying to figure it out. I love you, my Precious. You are thoughtful, kind and sane. You can thank your mother for raising you correctly. You are lucky to have a mom like that. But you knew that already. :-)